WE NEED YOU!
What You’ll be doing:
- develop your own skills by doing what you love
- spend about four to eight hours per week
- define long-term goals of your work group
- update existing strategies and carry them out
- organize meetings within your ressort (monthly)
- coach members of the local Sustainability Weeks
What we offer:
- a charming and inspiring team to share your vision with
- a big network of motivated students & organizations
- experienced team members who are happy to support you
- a culture where failure is embraced and not blamed and your ideas are welcome
- we work on a voluntary basis, any expenses are covered
- a lot of existing know-how (check out our principles and strategies)
- self-development and soft skills (time management, proffesional appearance, etc.)
- motivated and willing to achieve your goals
- interested in testing new waters and challenging yourself
- comfortable with basic Englisch (additional German, French or Italian would be amazing)
- eager to help Swiss universities to become more sustainable in education practice
We are looking for SSW team members in the following fields:
You care about food and how it is produced? You’ll be able to negotiate with cafeteria providers (like ZFV or Compass Group), coordinate amongst local Sustainability Weeks ans create more sustainable menus together.
You are good with words and think big? Developing strategies and creative ideas, pitching to investors, raising funds and writing applications as well as reports will be your tasks!
By holding local sustainability weeks at 27 universities in 14 cities, we promote sustainability at higher education institutions across Switzerland. We all work on a voluntary basis and grow with the challenge.
Are you interested in Joining us? Fill out the form and write a few sentences about who you are and why you want to join. We’re looking forward to hearing from You!