We would like to present the final report (Deutsch, Français, English) on “Sustainable Development on Degree Courses – What Students Think and Want“, which was conducted in collaboration with WWF and VSS-UNES during the Swiss Sustainability Week.
- Over 85 % of the respondents are interested in Sustainable Development (SD).
- Only 40 % of students are satisfied with the competences and commitment of lecturers in the field of SD.
- Less than 40 % of the respondents are satisfied with the range of topics of SD in their studies.
- Only 25 % indicated that the topics and aspects of SD are imparted in a practice transfer-oriented manner.
- Two thirds would like Sustainable Development to be given a much higher weight at their university and in their course of studies.